Winburn Middle School
Once A Warrior, Always, A Warrior
Committed to Respect, Protect and Provide for our future!
Dress Code 2013-2014
Special Called SBDM Meeting-Wednesday, December 11th-7:30AM
- There will be a special called SBDM meeting on Wednesday, December 11th
- The meeting will take place at 7:30AM in the library
Snowball Dance-Friday, December 13th, Afterschool til 6:30
- $2.00 Admission
- Ticket includes 1 hotdog and 1 water
- There will also be concession sales of popcorn, snowcones, glow in the dark bracelets and other fun goodies.
S.H.I.E.L.D.-Remaining Dates until Winter Break
Morning Shield: Dec. 2,4,5 and Dec. 9, 11, and 12
Afternoon Shield: Dec. 2-5, and Dec. 9-12.
Bountiful Blessing Food Basket
In an effort to "fight the war on hunger" Winburn Warriors are answering the call to serve our community by blessing families with a food basket during the holiday season.
We are "M.A.D.", making a difference in the lives of others.
Show your LEADERSHIP SWAG, donate!
Dontations will be accepted until December 13th at Winburn. All donations are tax deductible. We accept monetary donations: Please make your check payable to Winburn Middle School.
For more information please contact T.C. Johnson @ 381-3970 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dinner Basket contents||Breakfast Basket contents|
|Turkey or Ham||Cereal, Breakfast Bars|
|Mac and Cheese||Pancake Mix|
|Margarine||Bacon or Sausage (Turkey)|
|Eggs||Bread or Biscuits|
|Bags of potatoes or instant mashed potates||Margarine or butter|
|Canned vegetables: Green beans, corn, peas||Fresh fruit: apples, oranges, bananas|
|Cranberry Sauce||Potatoes or Hash Browns|
|Corn muffin mix or rolls||Hot Chocolate|
|Fresh fruit: apples, oranges, bananas|
|Tea or Lemon-aide|
Boys Basketball Tryout Information
- Tryouts will be Dec. 9-11 (Wednesday, the 11th if needed)
- Time: 4:30-5:45
- Must have a current physical on file and a parent permission form in order to tryout
- Forms can be picked up in the office, on the Boy's Basketball site or from Coach Wise.
- Boy's Basketball Website
Student Computer Accounts-New Webmail Location
- Students will use the same usernames/email addresses as last year
- The only difference will be new passwords have been set. Students can get their passwords from their team teachers.
Before/After School Programs
- September 16th-December 13th
- Before School Time: 7:30AM to 8:15AM
- Will consist of homework help and organization, career readiness, and project research
- After School Time: Lasts until 6PM
- Will consist of enrichment and academic programs
2013-2014 Supply Lists
- Seminoles (Attendance Area 8th Grade)
- Knights (Attendance Area 7th Grade)
- Mayas (Attendance Area 6th Grade)
- Centurions (All Grade Levels)
8th Grade Recognition Ceremony DVDs are ready to be picked up
- DVDs are in front office
- These are only for those that ordered at the recognition ceremony
- You will need to sign next to your name or child's name on receipt form when you pick up your DVD