Winburn Middle School
Once A Warrior, Always, A Warrior
Committed to Respect, Protect and Provide for our future!
Dress Code 2013-2014
Parent Learning Night, Thursday, April 24: 5:30-7
- Interviews with past and current Warriors in the gym
- Cake in the cafeteria 6:30PM
- Warrior Walk 7PM
- Book Fair in Library-10% off
- Pick up midterms
Scholastic Book Fair April 21st-25th - 8:35am-4:10pm
Parent Night Thursday, April 24th – 10% off all Book Fair purchases!
You can shop the online Scholastic Book Fair now through April 28th!
Weather Makeup Days/Calendar Change
All Fayette County Public Schools will now be in session on:
April 25, May 29 and 30, June 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, 2014
These days were originally scheduled as days off for students. Instead, please make plans to be in school. If your family has a conflict, please work with your school principal to make accomdations.
Remaining "Possible Weather Make-up Days" are: June 9-13, 2014
Volleyball 2014-2015 Tryout/SummerInformation
Summer Clinics—July 21-22 (4:00-6:00 p.m.)
Summer clinics are a way for new and returning players to dust of their skills before tryouts. Summer clinics are not mandatory.
6th grade—3:00-5:00 p.m.
7th/8th grades—5:30-7:30 p.m.
Practices will start before school begins for those who make the team. These dates are July 28-August 1, August 7-8, and August 11-12. Practice times are as follows:
6th grade—3:00-4:30 p.m.
7th/8th grades—4:30-6:00 p.m.
Once school begins, then all team members will practice every day after school until 6:00 unless there is a game.
All participants must provide an up-to-date KSHAA sports physical in order to participate in open gyms, clinics, and tryouts.
Student Computer Accounts-New Webmail Location
- Students will use the same usernames/email addresses as last year
- The only difference will be new passwords have been set. Students can get their passwords from their team teachers.
Before/After School Programs
- Spring dates TBA
- Before School Time: 7:30AM to 8:15AM
- Will consist of homework help and organization, career readiness, and project research
- After School Time: Lasts until 6PM
- Will consist of enrichment and academic programs